Fees will be assessed to commercial haulers as prescribed in the fee schedule below. Please click HERE for the complete commercial fee schedule. Click HERE for Stafford County’s returned check policy.
Commercial Fee Schedule Changes effective in 2018
- April 1, 2018: $41/ton fee for yard waste
- April 1, 2018: $25/ton fee for mulch
- April 4, 2018: $12.50/ton fee for recycling
- June 1, 2018: $20/ton fee for recycling
- June 1, 2018: Passenger/Lt. Truck Tire fee change to $160/ton
- June 1, 2018: Oversize Tire fee change to $270/ton
- September 1, 2018: MSW tipping fee change to:
<1,000 tons $40/ton
≥1,000 & ≤1,500 tons $38/ton
≥5,000 tons $32/ton
Commercial Fee Schedule changes effective January 1, 2016:
- MSW Tipping Fee for >1,500 tons per month = $26 per Ton
- $26 per Ton for Dirt. We will no longer be charging based on the size of the dump truck.
Please note changes in the commercial fee schedule that took effect in 2014:
- July 1, 2014: All commercial C&D material will be assessed a $41 per ton rate.
- November 1, 2014: 5% increase to MSW tipping fees.
Residential User Fees
Effective March 2, 2015 residents will be charged for trash disposal at the Regional Landfill and Belman Road Recycling Center. There are three purchasing options: Annual Pass, Coupon Book, and Single-Use Pass.
2018 Annual Passes ($100) will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 16, 2017 online, at the Regional Landfill, at the R-Board Administrative Office, and the Stafford County or City of Fredericksburg Treasurer’s Offices. The annual passes will be good for the 2018 calendar year, beginning on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. Annual passes are to a single vehicle. As such, please be prepared to provide your vehicle registration when purchasing annual passes. Passes need to be visible to the gate attendant as your vehicle drives up. Please affix the annual pass sticker to the backside of your rear view mirror or sun visor.
Coupon books ($30) consist of 10 passes that do not expire and are accepted at both the Regional Landfill and Belman Road Convenience Center. Coupon books may be purchased online, at the Regional Landfill, at the R-Board Administrative Office, and the Stafford County or City of Fredericksburg Treasurer’s Offices. If purchasing a coupon book please provide proof of residency with a driver’s license, utility bill, or lease.
Single-use passes ($4) are only available at the Regional Landfill or R-Board Administrative office.
There is a $20.00 flat fee assessed for construction and demolition debris delivered in trailers larger than 8 feet, stake body trucks, dump trucks, etc. other than a personally owned vehicle (pickup truck or smaller).
Click HERE for answers to frequently asked questions about the Residential User Fee.
Click HERE to download the application to order your coupon books and annual passes through the mail.
Click HERE to purchase your annual passes or coupon books online.