We offer recycling opportunities at a number of locations throughout the area.
You MAY Recycle:
- paper products (if you can tear it you can bring it)
- plastic food and water containers labeled #1 through 7
- clear, green and brown glass bottles and jars
- soda, soup and other cans
- plastic grocery bags (gather them into one bag, and take them back to the grocery store)
You May NOT Recycle:
- food-soiled items
- polystyrene peanuts or other packing materials
- drinking glasses
- plastics that held hazardous chemicals like motor oil
We also accept working electronics, automotive and equipment batteries, fluorescent light bulbs, motor oil, antifreeze, tires, cooking oil, appliances and other items at the Regional Landfill and Belman Road locations.
Click HERE for a printer-friendly table.
Haga clic aquí para recycables aceptado
Check with your trash hauler to see what they collect curbside.