The Rappahannock Regional Solid Waste Management Board (R-Board) encourages you to follow us on social media for the latest news, updates, and education information.
Social Media Comments Policy
The R-Board encourages comments and interaction. We expect comments to be respectful and follow our social media comment policy.
Once posted, the R-Board reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language, sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Personal attacks of any kind;
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation;
- Threats or defamatory language;
- Comments clearly off-topic;
- Comments that suggest, endorse or encourage illegal activity;
- Promotion, solicitation or advertisement of particular services, products or political organizations;
- Infringement of copyrights or trademarks; and,
- Personally identifiable or sensitive information, including medical information.
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of the public, public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
Comments do not represent the views or policies of the R-Board, board members, or its staff. Please note that social media comments are public records, and subject to Virginia Freedom of Information Act requests. If you have any questions, please contact the R-Board at (540) 658-5279.