BElMAN ROAD CONVENIENCE CENTER
Belman Rd. Convenience Center:
1200 Belman Rd., Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Monday– Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Please visit our contact page to find the right contact for any question.
Belman Road Convenience Center Payment Options:
Belman Road Convenience Center does not accept cash, checks, or credit cards. Annual passes and coupon books are the only form of payment accepted.
You can purchase coupon books and annual passes at these locations:
- Landfill– 489 Eskimo Hill Rd, Stafford
- R-Board Website– RBoard.org
- City of Fredericksburg Treasurer’s office (City of Fredericksburg residents)
- Stafford County Treasurer’s office (Stafford County residents)
Belman Road Convenience Center is located at 1200 Belman Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Follow the Blue & Gray Parkway to Belman Road (located between Lafayette Boulevard and Dixon Street); turn onto Belman Road; and proceed straight ahead, approximately a quarter-mile, until you see the Belman Road Recycling Center entrance on the right side.
New Year’s Day
Christmas Eve (noon)
Rules and Regulations:
- Only residents of Stafford County or the City of Fredericksburg can use Belman Convenience Center and the Landfill facility.
- Only personally owned vehicles can enter the facility.
- Annual passes need to be permanently affixed to the vehicle for which registration was
- Cargo Vehicles and trailers over 8 ft. in length must use the Landfill facility and are
subject to a $20 fee.
- (4) trash can rule – Cargo vehicles and trailers 8 ft and under transporting waste in up
to 4 trash bins of 100 gallons or less and are completely secured and contained within
the bins are allowed to use the facility with annual pass/coupons.
Yard Waste – Accepted yard waste has to be no larger than 4 in. diameter and 6 ft. in length.
RR-11 Personal Conduct – All users of the Belman Facility shall conduct themselves in an
acceptable manner at all times. Abusive language, behavior, or other such conduct will not be
RR-15 Inspection of Refuse – The R-Board reserves the right to inspect any and /or all refuse
contained in any vehicle before entering the Belman Facility. The R-Board has the right to
refuse entry to any vehicle which is transporting any unlawful and/or prohibited refuse.
RR-17 Safety – In the interest, persons are prohibited from acting in an unsafe manner which:
(a) May jeopardize the health and welfare of the public and/or employees; and/or
(b) May cause or result damage to private property; and/or
(c) Any other actions which the R-Board deems unsafe.
RR-18 Trespassing – All users of the Belman Facility are required to stop at the entrance.
Before entering the facility, permission must be granted by the Gate Attendant.
- All vehicles, except those authorized by the R-Board or its designee, shall be removed from
Belman property at the time Belman facility closes its daily operation. Any unauthorized vehicle
on Belman property after closing shall be towed for the premises at the owner’s expense.
- No unauthorized persons are allowed on the premises outside of published operating hours.
If you have any questions about anything relating to the R-Board, please refer to our FAQ pages!