The 2020 Annual Passes will be going on sale Monday, December 2, 2019 at the Eskimo Hill Landfill, Stafford Treasurer’s Office, or the City of Treasurer’s office.
Passes will be available for purchase online on Sunday, December 1, 2019.
The 2019 Annual Passes will still valid until the end of 2019. A 2020 annual pass will be necessary to use the landfill on January 2, 2020 – unless using a coupon book or paying the one-time visit fee.
The following rules apply:
- Cargo Vehicles are subject to a $20 fee that an annual pass/coupon book will not cover
- You may use a Cargo Vehicle ONLY if the waste being transported is placed in up to 4 trash bins of 100 gallons or less and is completely secured and contained within the bins
- No refunds will be provided
- Stickers must remain permanently affixed to the correct vehicle
- Annual passes/coupon books may not be used for dispose of commercial/business waste including but not limited to: Yard waste, Construction material, Demolition Material, or Office supplies
- Any annual pass may be revoked if false information is provided